Businesses across the Jewellery Quarter will hold a series of ‘open door’ events as part of a fringe event for this year’s Birmingham Made Me (BMM), which has been developed to promote innovation and the great products designed and made in the city and across the Midlands.
The Jewellery Quarter BID has arranged a series of ‘open door’ events from 10th to 17th June 2013, which will be free to visitors. For full event details (including contact addresses and event times) follow this link.
- ADP: Architecture – Studio Tour | 10th – 14th June
- Birmingham Metropolitan College – HND Fine Art exhibition (@AE Harris Venue) | 14th – 17th June
- St Paul’s Gallery – Collection of signed, limited edition album cover art | 13th – 15th June
- RBSA Gallery – Exhibitions | 10th – 16th June
- Glassdomain – Open Day | 14th June
- The Pen Museum – Make a steel pin nib | 10th – 16th June
- Museum of the Jewellery Quarter – Costumed guided tours | 16th June
Jewellery and silversmithing
- Artful Expression – Showcasing Silver Jewellery | 10th – 14th Jun
- Fellows Auctioneers – Auction viewings: Vintage Jewellery & Accessories / Antique & Modern Jewellery / Silver & Plated Ware | 10th June / 11th – 13th June / 11th – 17th June (respectively)
- L.J. Millington – Introduction to Silversmithing | 12th June
- School of Jewellery – Graduate Show | 10th – 15th June
- Toye, Kenning & Spencer – Factory Tour | 12th June
- The Quarterworkshop – Victoria’s secret silversmithing studio | 14th June
About Birmingham Made Me
Birmingham Made Me (BMM) takes place for the second year running from 6th – 21st June 2013. This is a wide reaching project with many events taking place throughout Birmingham. Visit www.birmingham-made-me.org for full details.