UPDATE: full agenda is now at the bottom on this post
Local residents are invited to come along to the
LADYWOOD WARD FORUM
Monday 24 October 2016
Ladywood Health & Community Centre
St Vincent Street West, B16 8RP
Starting with a news report from TNT News the main items for discussion will be-
- New Garden Square Plans – between Hagley Road & Duchess Road
- Local Innovation Fund – what is it for?
- Ward Boundary Changes – what has happened to Ladywood Ward
If you have any access issues or special/particular requirements contact:
Kay Thomas, Community Governance Manager
0121 675 5664/ email@example.com.
1. ELECTION OF A CHAIR FOR 2016/17
2. NOTICE OF RECORDING
The Chair to advise the meeting to note that members of the press/public may record and take photographs except where there are confidential or exempt items.
4. RECEIPT OF PETITIONS
5. LADYWOOD TV NEWS
The TNT News Team will show a video of recent events
6. ICKNIELD PORT LOOP DEVELOPMENT – UPDATE
7. GARDEN SQUARE DEVELOPMENT
The developers have been invited to present the plans for the Garden Square development.
8. LOCAL INNOVATION FUND
9. WARD BOUNDARY CHANGES
10. RESIDENTS ISSUES/CONCERNS
Please notify the Chair before the meeting starts
11. AUTHORITY TO CHAIRMAN AND OFFICERS
In an urgent situation between meetings the Chair jointly with the relevant Chief Officer has authority to act on behalf of the Committee