24 Carrots Market takes place three times a year (Easter, Summer and Christmas) in the beautiful surroundings of St Paul’s Square, at the heart of the Jewellery Quarter. Stalls range from hot & cold food to Arts & crafts and handmade gifts, promising something for everyone.
The Summer Market takes place on Thursday 14th August from 4 – 9pm. Stalls include:
Food based stalls:
– Afia’s Samona Shop: producers of quality home made fresh delicious luxury Indian food
– Beans and Leaves: purveyors of speciality coffee, both beans and freshly ground, and speciality teas
– Creating Taste: produces a range of award winning fine foods from its kitchen in Hockley, just a short walk from the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter
– Cuffufle Conserves: make delicious home preserves with most of the main ingredients being grown and/or sourced locally
– delish!: cake pops, irresistibly yummy, moist cake covered in candy melt
– Hibiscus Grove: specialise in delicious South East Asian home cooking
– Kneales Chocolates: Luxury hand made chocolates
– More Cocoa: some of the world’s best luxury chocolates
– Peel & Stone: a real bread bakery in the Jewellery Quarter, specialise in slow leavened bread using organic stoneground
flour from small independent mills.
– Pip’s Hot Sauce: devilishly spicy chili sauces. Crafted in small batches these sauces are made by real chili heads for those that love flavor as well as spice!
– Squisito Deli: a unique not-just-for-profit producer of Italian food from fresh local ingredients to Slow Food principles
– The Bean Stall: great coffee with a passion
– The Flying Cows: dexter meat locally produced by a pedigree herd
– The Vegan Grindhouse: the best in vegan street food and snacks brought to you by the vegan fox
– Urban Herbs: a small family run business set up to grow and produce a wide variety of culinary and unusual herbs and spices
Art, craft and non-food based stalls:
– Bags Hand Made: by Gosia Weber, using a range of fabrics.
– JQ Therapy: Individual personal therapy based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
– Livto: Hand crafted and individually designed jewellery straight from the heart of the Jewellery Quarter
– Manka Enamels: Copper enamel jewellery and pictures
– Mary Gilbert Crafts: the Vicar of St Paul’s produces her own line of jewellery and crafts
– More by Design: is an independent retailer of rugs, cushions, furniture, fabric and much more
– The Gentle Fox: Bow ties, cravats and pocket squares carefully hand made with the finest quality organic cotton fabric
For up-to-date details check out the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/24CarrotsMarket) or Twitter feed (@24_carrots).
The 24 Carrots Summer Market is kindly supported by:
– JQ BID (www.jewelleryquarter.net): the Business Improvement District is working to make the JQ a better place to live, learn, work, and visit.
– Fleet Milne (www.fleetmilne.co.uk): committed to quality, Fleet Milne enjoys a reputation as a market-leading property agent in Birmingham.