Local residents are invited to:
LADYWOOD WARD COMMITTEE
(The Jewellery Quarter is in Ladywood Ward)
Monday 20 January 2014 | 7- 9pm
Ladywood Health & Community Centre
St Vincent Street West, B16 8RP
Main Items for Discussion –
– The Greater Icknield Draft Masterplan, including the Icknield Port Loop – After 10 years, things are starting to happen with The Loop as part of the Greater Icknield area. Have your say on plans for a new swimming pool, leisure, homes, jobs and new secondary school.
– Dudley Road/Spring Hill Residential Development – What do developers want to build?
– Night Time Security & Concierge Services Consultation Resident Consultation
And to start with, the latest from TNT Ladywood News Team.
The agenda can be viewed within 5 days prior to the meeting at the Centre and Local Libraries, Local Neighbourhood Offices, the Council House and at www.birmingham.gov.uk. Meetings are open to members of the public. If you have any access requirements please call or email Kay Thomas: 0121 675 5664 | email@example.com
- Microsoft Word – Mins- 10 Dec 2013
- Microsoft Word – Final Ag 20 Jan 2014
- Information Briefing District Ctees – Night Sec and Conc Oct 13 NG REVISED (3)