The 24 Carrots Food Market and St. Paul’s Church invite you to join us on for our Jewellery Quarter Christmas market. Situated in the picturesque grounds of St. Paul’s church, St. Paul’s Square, Birmingham, West Midlands B3 1QZ.
For those of you wanting a change from the German market and a very festive experience, the Jewellery Quarter Christmas Market will showcase the West Midlands at its best, featuring over 20 local stallholders, selling the highest quality food, crafts, gifts and jewellery. We will also have local street food vendors, providing great tasting, locally made hot food. Hot drinks and mulled wine will be available to warm you up and give you a festive glow!
For the full festive experience we have lined up plenty of entertainment, here is the line-up!
- 4.00pm Market opens
- 4.30pm “The Snowman” Screening. To secure your ticket, please visit http://snowmanscreening24carrots.eventbrite.co.uk/
- 5.00pm Santa is making a very special appearance in the Churchyard!
- 5.30pm The Colmore Choir is on hand to sing carols to get us all in the festive spirit
- 6.45pm “It’s a Wonderful Life” Screening. To secure your ticket, please visit http://itsawonderfullife24carrots.eventbrite.co.uk/
- 9.00pm Market Closes
- 9.30pm “I Angel-A” Screening. To secure your ticket, please visit http://iangelascreening.eventbrite.co.uk/
Midlands Discovery Tours has created a tour especially for the occasion. The tour will be starting at the Frankfurt Christmas market, entertaining people with local stories as they make their way around various local landmarks, before ending at the market.
We would also like to say a huge thank you to our event sponsors, the Jewellery Quarter BID, Jewellery Quarter Neighbourhood Forum (JQNF) and Birmingham City Council.
There will be a community stall by the JQNF with the first impressions of possible new housing projects that could appear in the JQ, along with a tombola and raffle. We’d like to thank these organisations for kindly donating raffle prizes:
- Hair and beauty treatment from Harris and Gibbs Hair and Beauty
- Four cocktails at any of the Bitter n Twisted Venues, including Rose Villa Tavern
- Meal for four people to eat at The Drop Forge Restaurant and Bar (excludes drinks)
- Treatments to a value of £20 at Beauty in the Courtyard
- Two tickets to see a film of your choice at the Giant Screen at Millennium Point
- Four tickets to see Birmingham Rep’s production of the The Wind in the Willows at the Crescent Theatre
- A £25 voucher from Yelp to be spent at a Yelp venue of your choice
- A goody bag from Urban Coffee Company
- T-shirts and beer from The Lord Clifden (over 18s only!)