Until now, the one-day workshop that offers everything you need to know about starting a business has been delivered by Enterprise Nation founder, Emma Jones, in London. Jones says: “Based on feedback from small business owners around the country, we are spreading our wings and will be coming to locations nationwide.”
For budding entrepreneurs who haven’t been able to attend the monthly workshops in London, the ‘start your own business in a day’ workshops are now coming to Birmingham. This is for any young business or indeed someone who is already in business and looking for more focus. You’ll meet other aspiring business owners at the start of their journeys too. And you’ll also get coffee and cake!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN AT STARTUP SATURDAY
• How to uncover your BIG Idea and research the market
• 5 points to include in a business plan
• The must-do’s – register the company and protect your brand
• Straightforward finance and easy budgeting techniques
• Set-up tips on office tech, furnishings and fashion!
• All things web – building a home online
• Simple sales roadmap and cold-calling made easy
• Make some noise! Successful marketing on a budget
• 5 essential social media tools and how to make the most of them
• Teamwork – how to grow the business without outgrowing the home
• Happy Customers and Balanced Business – you can achieve it all!
Find out what people think about coming to StartUp Saturday here
First StartUp Saturday is 22nd September at the stunning Hotel La Tour, Albert St. 10-3pm (with time for lunch)
It’s informal, welcoming and you’ll have plenty of chance to ask questions, as well as meeting other new business owners with whom you can share your experiences.
StartUp Saturday costs just £35 to attend, which includes a copy of Enterprise Nation’s StartUp Kit, plus coffee and cake on the day!
To book your place, please visit: http://startupsaturdaybirmingham.eventbrite.com/